Beer Enthusiasts Club - Prize Draw
Win 12 months membership to the Beer Club of Britain’s enthusiasts scheme
Neweys Online are giving you the chance to win one of 8, 12 months membership’s to the Beer Club of Britains Enthusiasts Club in our fantastic prize draw.
Entering the prize draw is easy
- Order your goods on Neweys Online in the usual way
- Answer this simple question - What beverage is the enthusiasts club based on?
- Hot Chocolate
- Then simply forward your answer, along with your order acknowledgement to firstname.lastname@example.org
About this offer
- There is no limit to the amount of entries you can submit and there will be 8 lucky winners!
- Prize draw ends 8pm November 30th.
- No purchase neccessary - simply email your answer to email@example.com
About the Beer Club of Britain Enthusiasts Club
The Beer Club of Britain is the best way to discover new beers from around the world with the minimum of effort! Every two months you can enjoy a selection of 20 top-quality beers…
How does the club work?
Every two months the Beer Club of Britain offers members a mixed case of 20 beers. They select the most interesting and diverse beers to complement any given theme. For example, past cases have included the themes: “Spring Hops” and “Bittersweet Pleasures”. They feature predominantly British beers, but always try to include 1 or 2 exciting World beers from further afield.
Members will always receive a Preview Letter roughly 3 weeks prior to cases being dispatched. This letter will include tasting notes to go with the selected case.
The Beer Club has been set up to provide a service for beer enthusiasts. As a member you will discover and enjoy a whole range of specialist beers which are not available in most UK supermarkets or pubs.What’s more Neweys Online are giving you the chance to get all this free for a year!
Terms & Conditions - Neweys Online Beer Enthusiasts Club Prize Draw
- The Neweys Online Beer Enthusiasts Club prize draw promotion starts 20th October 2010 and ends 30th November 2010.
- The promotion instructions form part of the Terms & Conditions.
- Promotion applicable to UK, online only.
- No order necessary.
- Entry into the prize draw will depend on competition question being correctly answered. Competition question is highlighted on www.neweysonline.co.uk and promotional material. No order necessary, email answer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This promotion is not open to employees of Rexel UK Ltd (of which Newey & Eyre is a trading division) or any subsidiary or affiliate company (together the “Rexel Group”), their families, agents or any Government Department, Public Authority or Company whose trading terms expressly forbid such arrangements.
- All orders must be completed on www.neweysonline.co.uk and the terms and conditions must be adhered to at this stage.
- Prize is 12 months membership to the Beer Club of Britain’s Enthusiasts Club.
- All prizes shown are subject to availability. Prizes supplied may vary from those illustrated. In the unfortunate event of non-availability of the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative item of similar quality and value. Substitute items offered are not negotiable.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize on offer in whole or in part.
- All prizes are supplied with and are subject to the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Winners of the competition will be contacted via telephone or email within 1 week of winning. Rexel may disqualify a winner if it has not managed to contact such winner within 1 week of its first attempt to do so.
- The winner must as a condition of the prize participate in all required publicity. Rexel has the right to take photographs of the winner and to use those photographs and the name and images of the winner to publicise online, in emails and through any other media its products. Individuals should not enter the prize draw if they do not agree to this.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions, which are legally binding. Rexel reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries.
- The winner’s name and county may only be disclosed upon request to anyone within one month after the published closing date. For details of the prize winner send a stamped, self addressed envelope marked to Neweys Online Beer Enthusiasts Club prize draw, Web Team, Rexel UK Limited, Yardley Court, 11-12 Frederick Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 1JD within one month of the closing date.
- No correspondence will be accepted or entered into in connection with the prize draw other than that relating to the identity of the winner.
- Promotion is open to bona-fide UK customers over the age of 18.
- Rexel UK Ltd will refuse to redeem any claim not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The promoter will not accept liability for any loss, damage or injury incurred as a result of the use of any prize in this promotion.
- Entries including false details will be disregarded as will any that are automated or mechanically made. Entries must be submitted within the advertised time limits. Rexel reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants, check their identification and reject any entry on reasonable grounds.
- The closing dates for entries is 8pm 30th November. The winner will be the first entry (correctly answered) randomly selected by an independent observer whose decision shall be final and binding.
- Rexel UK Ltd reserves the right to alter or withdraw this promotion at their discretion and without notice.
- The receipt of prizes and benefits may result in liability to income tax (and/or national insurance contributions) and/or corporation tax. It is the responsibility of all winners to declare any such liability to HM Revenue and Customs.
- In all matters of interpretation of these terms and conditions, the decision of Rexel UK Ltd is final.
- Promoter is: Rexel UK Limited T/A Newey & Eyre, Yardley Court, 11-12 Frederick Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 1JD.
- This promotion is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- Please allow up to 30 days for delivery of prize.