FREE High Street Voucher
Free £20 high street voucher when you spend over £250 (ex vat) on PowerBreaker products online.
Spend over £250 or more on PowerBreaker products online by 8pm on Friday 30th September 2011 and we’ll send you a £20 Bonus Bond voucher to spend in your favourite high street shop. Simple!
About Bonus Bond Vouchers
Bonusbond gift vouchers can be redeemed at over 25,000 places in the UK and not just in high street shops! You can spend your bonusbond gift vouchers in restaurants and theatres, on days out with the family, to treat yourself with an experience or activity day or to book holidays and hotels. Bonusbond gift vouchers have no expiry date, so you can enjoy spending them whenever you choose.
To find out more about Bonus Bond vouchers go to www.bonusbond.com.
Terms & Conditions
- This giveaway is provided by Rexel UK Limited t/a Newey & Eyre (“Rexel”) of Maple House 6th Floor, Mutton Lane, Potters Bar Hertfordshire, EN6 5BS and Rexel includes all companies within its group of companies.
- The customer is only required to spend over £250 excluding VAT (not including delivery)on selected Powerbreaker RCD protected products (excluding 'stock clearance' lines) on Neweys Online to receive £20 bonus bond vouchers. The vouchers can be redeemed in number of outlets and cover a wide range of requirements. The following link shows where the vouchers can be redeemed and include the details of bonus bond: http://www.bonusbond.com/spend/retailerbrowser.aspx
- Each order value over £250 or multiples thereof will qualify e.g. £250 order = £20 bonus bonds , £500 order = £40 bonus bonds, £1,000 = £80 bonus bonds etc.
- While stocks last.
- All orders must be received by 8:00pm on Friday 30th September 2011.
- All bonus bond vouchers will be sent out in the week commencing 24th October 2011. They will be sent in the post to the registered invoice address.
- Entrants cannot be employees of Rexel any company with a Rexel trading account that has expressed a specific desire not to be included in such activity or their relatives or associated agents or employees of local authorities or local government organisations.
- Entries including false details will be disregarded as will any that are automated or mechanically made. Entries must be submitted within the advertised time limits. Rexel reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants, check their identification and reject any entry on reasonable grounds.
- To the extent permitted by law, Rexel, other members of Rexel’s group of companies and third parties connected to Rexel hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; and
- any and all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage howsoever incurred by any entrant or winner in connection with the prize or entry to the prize draw.
- Rexel reserves the right to amend this promotion due to events or circumstances beyond its control and to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- The prizes allocated are non negotiable and not transferable. No cash or other alternative will be offered.
- The receipt of prizes and benefits may result in liability to income tax (and/or national insurance contributions) and/or corporation tax. It is the responsibility of all winners to declare any such liability to HM Revenue and Customs.
- Rexel accepts no responsibility for any entries that are lost, damaged, delayed or mislaid howsoever caused.
Information correct at time of publish — July 2011.