MaKe Your Day With MK - Prize Draw
Purchase any MK product between 1st October and 30th November 2010 and you will have the chance to win one of the following prizes:
- LG 42" LED 3D TV
- Palmer Sport Driving Day
- Sony PS3 Package
- Nintendo Wii Package
- London Theatre Weekend
- London Theatre Break
- 2 x Pair of Wembley Tickets
- iPod Touch
To enter the prize draw, simply place an online order including one or more MK products and then answer the simple question on the order confirmation page.
- Closing date for entries is 8pm, 30th November 2010.
- There is no limit to the number of online entries.
Terms & Conditions
- As well as entering the MK promotion in Newey & Eyre branches, customers can also enter online at www.neweysonline.co.uk. There is no limit to the number of online entries.
- Entries are based on a valid order placed on www.neweysonline.co.uk which includes one or more MK Electric Products¹. Entrants must also answer a simple question and confirm acceptance of the terms and conditions of the prize draw by ticking the correct answer on the order confirmation page.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all entries received by an independent adjudicator whose decision shall be final and binding.
- There are eight prizes including:
- an LG 42" LED 3D TV
- a Palmer Sport Driving Day
- a Sony PS3 Package
- a Nintendo Wii Package
- a London Theatre Weekend
- a London Theatre Break
- 2 x Pair of Wembley Tickets
- an iPod Touch
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace any of the prizes with an alternative with equivalent value.
- Winners will be notified by telephone as soon as practicable after the draw has been made and will collect their prize from their local Newey & Eyre branch.
- Photographs may be taken at the presentation of some prizes and these, together with the winner’s names and locations, may be used for publicity purposes.
- To the fullest extent allowed by law, no liability is accepted by Rexel UK for any loss or injury, which may result directly or indirectly from the prizes provided.
- Closing date for online entries is 8pm, 30th November 2010.
- No purchase necessary. To enter, please send a plain piece of paper with ‘Make your day with MK’ and your full name, address and telephone number to TTMA:, ‘Make my day with MK’, TTMA, The Courtyard, Studley Castle Castle Road, Studley, Worcestershire B80 7AJ; to be received no later than 30th November 2010. No bulk or third party entries accepted. Only one No Purchase Necessary entry per person, per envelope, per day.
- Any entries received by any means other than the box provided in the Newey & Eyre branch, the checkbox on the website www.neweysonline.co.uk or the NPN route described (see 10. above) will not be eligible.
- For details of all prize winners send a stamped, self addressed envelope marked ‘Prize Winners’ to ‘Make my day with MK’, TTMA Limited, Beresford House, Shawbank Road, Lakeside, Redditch B98 8YN within eight weeks of the closing date.
- The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over excluding employees of Rexel UK and their families and associated agents and employees of local councils or local government organisations or any trading account that has expressed a specific desire not to be included in such activity.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify eligibility of entrants and check their identification.
- Accounts placed on stop may be withdrawn from the prize draw.
- By entering the prize draw, the entrant will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions which are legally binding.
- Rexel UK reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries.
- All entries (including the copyright) become the absolute property of Rexel UK and will not be returned.
- Rexel UK reserve the right to amend this promotion due to events or circumstances beyond their control, and to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- The prizes allocated are non negotiable and not transferable. No cash or other alternative will be offered.
- The receipt of prizes and benefits may result in liability for income tax (and/or national insurance contributions) and/or corporation tax and it is the responsibility of all winners to declare this to HM Revenue and Customs.
- No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries lost, damaged, delayed or mislaid howsoever caused.
- Promoter: Rexel UK t/a Newey & Eyre, 11-12 Frederick Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 1JD
Information correct at time of publish — September 2010.
- MK Electric Product List available on request.