- Neweys Online Solar Survey
Neweys Online Solar Survey
- Complete our new Neweys Online Solar Survey and you could win one of 5 £100 Next Gift Cards.
- The survey will give us key insight into how the growth of Solar PV will affect many of our customer’s business plans in the next few years.
- The results when published may help businesses to prioritise their resources, training budgets and purchasing channels to capitalise on the opportunities the renewable energy market has to offer.
- The Prize Draw reward for completing the survey is a token of our appreciation of the time you have taken to help us to continue to provide key industry research.
To complete the Neweys Online Solar Survey please request in one of the
Newey & Eyre
branches or complete online by clicking the following link:
Complete Solar Survey
Full Neweys Online Solar Survey Prize Draw Terms and Conditions:
- The Neweys Online Survey Prize Draw incentive starts 1st November 2011 and ends 2nd December 2011.
- The promotion instructions form part of the Terms & Conditions.
- Promotion applicable to UK via online survey submission and in Branch survey completion only.
- Entry into the prize draw will depend on all questions being answered and valid contact details being provided
- Only winning entries will be excluded from future draws.
- This promotion is not open to employees of Rexel UK Ltd (of which Newey & Eyre is a trading division) or any subsidiary or affiliate company (together the “Rexel Group”), their families, agents or any Government Department, Public Authority or Company whose trading terms expressly forbid such arrangements.
- Prize is one £100 Next.co.uk Gift Card per person
- All prizes shown are subject to availability. Prizes supplied may vary from those illustrated. In the unfortunate event of non-availability of the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative item of similar quality and value. Substitute items offered are not negotiable.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize on offer in whole or in part.
- Winners of the competition will be contacted via email and announced on the Newey & Eyre Facebook page on Monday the 5th of December
- Rexel may disqualify a winner if it has not managed to contact such winner within 1 week of its first attempt to do so.
- The winner must as a condition of the prize participate in all required publicity. Rexel has the right to take photographs of the winner and to use those photographs and the name and images of the winner to publicise online, in e-mails and through any other media its products. Individuals should not enter the prize draw if they do not agree to this.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions, which are legally binding. Rexel reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries.
- The winner’s name and county may only be disclosed upon request to anyone within one month after the published closing date. For details of the prize winner send a stamped, self addressed envelope marked to Neweys Online Survey Prize Draw, Web Team, Rexel UK Limited, Maple House 35d Floor, Potters Bar, EN6 5BS within one month of the closing date.
- No correspondence will be accepted or entered into in connection with the prize draw other than that relating to the identity of the winner.
- Promotion is open to bona-fide UK customers over the age of 18.
- Rexel UK Ltd will refuse to redeem any claim not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Save to the extent certain limitations on liability are prohibited by English Law the promoter will not accept liability for any loss, damage or injury incurred as a result of the use of any prize in this promotion.
- Entries including false details will be disregarded as will any that are automated or mechanically made. Entries must be submitted within the advertised time limits. Rexel reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants, check their identification and reject any entry on reasonable grounds.
- The closing date for entries is 8pm (GMT) Monday the 2nd December 2011. The winner of each draw will be randomly selected by an independent observer whose decision shall be final and binding.
- Rexel UK Ltd reserves the right to alter or withdraw this promotion at their discretion and without notice.
- The receipt of prizes and benefits may result in liability to income tax (and/or national insurance contributions) and/or corporation tax. It is the responsibility of all winners to declare any such liability to HM Revenue and Customs.
- In all matters of interpretation of these terms and conditions, the decision of Rexel UK Ltd is final.
- Promoter is: Rexel UK Limited T/A Newey & Eyre, Maple House 3rd Floor, Potter Bar, EN6 5BS
- This promotion is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- Please allow up to 30 days for delivery of prize
- Last entry into prize draw will be 8pm 2nd December 2011