BASEC 6242B Flat Cable, White, 100m, Copper 4mm², Two Cores
- BASEC Approved
- Twin and Earth Cable
- White (Insulation)
- 100m x 12mm x 6.5mm (Overall Diameter)
- Two Cores of Copper 4mm² - Brown/Blue
- 12mm x 6.5mm (Overall)
Harmonised flat twin and earth. These cables are of similar construction as 6242YH but produce lower levels of smoke and fumes under fire conditions. Suitable for domestic and commercial applications.
|Manufacturer's Part Number||6242B 4 WHI|
|Type||6242B Twin and Earth|
|Size||100m x 12mm x 6.5mm (Overall Diameter)|
|Manufacturer||Newey & Eyre|
|Standards||BASEC, BS 7211|
|Diameter||12mm x 6.5mm (Overall)|
|Operating Temperature||-25 to 90°C|
|Core Colour||Brown, Blue|
|UNSPSC Title||Insulated or covered cable|
Our Delivery Promise
- Order online before 8pm and we aim to deliver your order the next working day.
- Order online after 8pm and we will dispatch your order the next working day. If you order after 8pm on a Thursday, we will deliver it on Monday.
- Order over £50 online for FREE delivery. There is a surcharge of £4.16 +VAT (£5 inc. VAT) for orders under £50 +VAT.