BASEC 6491B Cable, Blue, 100m, Copper 16mm², One Core
- BASEC Approved
- 6491B HO7Z-R
- Blue (Insulation)
- 100m x 7.2mm (Nominal Overall)
- 1.7mm (Strand)
- One Core of Copper 16mm²
- 7.2mm (Overall)
- 1.15ohm/km@20C )Conductor)
LSF single core. Stranded, general purpose cable for use in conduit and trunking. Produces low levels of smoke and fumes under fire conditions.
|Manufacturer's Part Number||6491B 16 BLU|
|Type||6491B Single Core|
|Manufacturer||Newey & Eyre|
|Standards||BS7211, BS EN 50268, IEC 61034, BS EN 50267-2, IEC 60754-2, BS EN 50265, IEC 60332-1, BASEC|
|Material||Copper (Conductor), LSOH (Insulation)|
|Operating Temperature||-25 to 90°C|
|Cross Sectional Area||16mm²|
|UNSPSC Title||Insulated or covered cable|
Our Delivery Promise
- Order online before 8pm and we aim to deliver your order the next working day.
- Order online after 8pm and we will dispatch your order the next working day. If you order after 8pm on a Thursday, we will deliver it on Monday.
- Order over £50 online for FREE delivery. There is a surcharge of £4.16 +VAT (£5 inc. VAT) for orders under £50 +VAT.