BASEC 6491X Cable, Brown, 100m, Copper 1.5mm², One Core
- BASEC Approved
- 6491X HO7V-U/R
- Brown (Insulation)
- 100m x 3mm (Nominal Overall)
- One Core of Copper 1.5mm²
- 3mm (Nominal Overall)
- 12.1ohm/km@20C )Conductor)
Stranded. General purpose cable for use in conduit and trunking. 6491x cable also known as H07-U and H07-R is a plain annealed copper stranded circular conductor. It is installed in surface mounted or embedded conduits or similar closed systems and for fixed protected installation in or on lighting fittings and inside appliances, switchgear and control gear. Minimum bending radius is 3 x overall diameter.
|Manufacturer's Part Number||6491X 1.5 BRN|
|Type||6491X Single Core|
|Size||100m x 3mm (Nominal Overall)|
|Manufacturer||Newey & Eyre|
|Standards||BS6004, BS EN 60228, BS EN 50363-5 Type Tl1, BS EN 60332-1-2, BASEC|
|Material||Copper (Conductor), PVC (Insulation)|
|Diameter||3mm (Nominal Overall)|
|Operating Temperature||-15 to 70°C|
|Insulation Thickness||0.7mm (Radial)|
|Cross Sectional Area||1.5 sq mm|
|UNSPSC Title||Insulated or covered cable|
|eCl@ss Code 4.1||27060101|
|eCl@ss Title||Cable, wire (other, unclassified)|
Our Delivery Promise
- Order online before 8pm and we aim to deliver your order the next working day.
- Order online after 8pm and we will dispatch your order the next working day. If you order after 8pm on a Thursday, we will deliver it on Monday.
- Order over £50 online for FREE delivery. There is a surcharge of £4.16 +VAT (£5 inc. VAT) for orders under £50 +VAT.