Ideal Twister Lt 340 Wire Connector, pack of 100
- BS 7671:2008 (17th Edition) Compliant
- Exceptional wire-range capacity — three colour-coded models handle wire combinations from as small as 0.5 mm2 to as large as 10.0 mm2
- Accept solid and stranded wire
- Ribbed cap provides a secure grip and fast fingertip starts
- Swept wings offer extra leverage and less effort for large wire combinations
- Flame retardant shell
- Hexagonal shape accommodates standard nutdriver for tool installation
- Live-action; square-wire spring locks onto wire for safe; secure connections
- Deep skirt helps protect against flash-over and turned-back strands for maximum dielectric protection
- Cost effective replacement for terminal blocks
- Conform to EN 60998-1:2004; EN 60998-2-4:2005 connecting device standards
|Manufacturer's Part Number||30-340|
Our Delivery Promise
- Order online before 8pm and we aim to deliver your order the next working day.
- Order online after 8pm and we will dispatch your order the next working day. If you order after 8pm on a Thursday, we will deliver it on Monday.
- Order over £50 online for FREE delivery. There is a surcharge of £4.16 +VAT (£5 inc. VAT) for orders under £50 +VAT.