Irish Driver-Harris 3183B Cable, White, Copper 1.5mm², Three Core [Roll of 100m]
- 100m x 8.25mm (Nominal)
- 0.25mm (Strand)
- Three Cores of Copper 1.5mm² - Brown
- Blue and Green/Yellow
- 13.3ohm/km@20C (Conductor)
The 318B cable emits less than 0.5% hydrogen chloride (HCI) in accordance with BS 6425 Part 1 and IEC 60754 Part 1. Conductors are flexible Class 5 plain annealed stranded copper to BS6360. Sheath is low smoke halogen free (LSHF) compound type LTS1 to BS 7655. Minimum bending radius is 15 x overall diameter for flexing applications and 7.5 x overall diameter for fixed applications.
|Manufacturer's Part Number||3183B 1.5WHI|
|Size||100m x 8.25mm, 0.25mm (Strand)|
|Standards||BS6360, BS6500, BS EN 60332, BS 7211, BS EN 50267, BS 7655|
|Diameter||0.25mm (Strand), 8.25mm (Nominal Overall)|
|Core Colour||Brown, Blue and Green/Yellow|
|Cross Sectional Area||1.5 sq mm (Nominal)|
|UNSPSC Title||Insulated or covered cable|
|eCl@ss Code 4.1||27060301|
|eCl@ss Title||Control cable|
Our Delivery Promise
- Order online before 8pm and we aim to deliver your order the next working day.
- Order online after 8pm and we will dispatch your order the next working day. If you order after 8pm on a Thursday, we will deliver it on Monday.
- Order over £50 online for FREE delivery. There is a surcharge of £4.16 +VAT (£5 inc. VAT) for orders under £50 +VAT.