Newlec Screwdriver, Chrome Vanadium, VDE, SL 5.5mm, 125mm
- Chrome Vanadium-Molybdenum Steel
- VDE Insulated
- Slotted SL 5.5mm
- 125mm Blade Length
- Red/Yellow Handle
- Guaranteed for 5 years
- Complies with the RoHS Directive
VDE Screwdrivers according to DIN IEC 60900 have been individually tested and meet the high safety requirements of these standards - type approval and permanent monitoring by the VDE. Insulation moulded directly onto the blade. High quality chrome vanadium molybdenum steel, through hardened black finish blade. Ergonomically perfect handle design. Tested to the professional CS standard. Each screwdriver is individually tested in a water bath at 10,000V according to DIN IEC 60900. Safe when working up to 1000V and 1500V DC. VDE insulated range handles - Red/Yellow.
|Manufacturer's Part Number||NLVS5.5|
|Colour||Black (Blade), Red/Yellow (Handle)|
|Manufacturer||Newey & Eyre|
|Standards||DIN IEC 60900, CS, VDE|
|Material||Chrome Vanadium-Molybdenum Steel (Blade)|
|Voltage Rating||1000V AC, 1500V DC|
|Tip Type||Slotted Straight|
|eCl@ss Code 4.1||21040401|
Our Delivery Promise
- Order online before 8pm and we aim to deliver your order the next working day.
- Order online after 8pm and we will dispatch your order the next working day. If you order after 8pm on a Thursday, we will deliver it on Monday.
- Order over £50 online for FREE delivery. There is a surcharge of £4.16 +VAT (£5 inc. VAT) for orders under £50 +VAT.