Philips Compact HID Lamp, MHN/W-TD. Low Wattage Metal Halide, FC2, 4200K, 250W
- Philips Compact HID Lamp
- MHN/W-TD. Low Wattage Metal Halide
- Complies with the WEEE Directive
Low-wattage metal halide lamps with a quartz discharge tube containing high-pressure mercury and a mixture of dysprosium, holmium and thulium halides (MHN-T and MHN-TD) or tin iodide (MHW-TD), with sodium and thallium added for colour correction and arc stabilisation. They require an ignitor and a ballast, which influence the lamp performance. MHN-TD and MHW-TD lamps are double-ended and housed in a tubular clear UV-block quartz evacuated out
|Manufacturer's Part Number||250MHNTD|
|Type||Double Ended Linear|
|Lamp Type||Double Ended|
|Colour Rendering Index||85Ra|
|Correlated Colour Temperature||4200K|
|UNSPSC Title||Metal halide lamp HID|
|eCl@ss Title||Halogen metal mercury vapor lamp|
Our Delivery Promise
- Order online before 8pm and we aim to deliver your order the next working day.
- Order online after 8pm and we will dispatch your order the next working day. If you order after 8pm on a Thursday, we will deliver it on Monday.
- Order over £50 online for FREE delivery. There is a surcharge of £4.16 +VAT (£5 inc. VAT) for orders under £50 +VAT.