Prysmian Fire Resistant Cable, Red, 100m, Annealed Copper 4mm², Two Core
- Fire Resistant
- 100m x 13.5mm (Mean Overall)
- 0.85mm (Strand)
- Two Cores of Plain Annealed Copper 4mm² - Brown and Blue
- 13.5mm (Mean Overall)
- 4.6ohm/km@20C (Conductor)
Multicore fire retardant cable suitable for surface use or within plaster walls for both indoor and outdoor applications. The insulation is fire resistant and is virtually non-ageing up to a temperature of 90°C. Suitable for use with fire alarms and emergency lighting circuits.
|Manufacturer's Part Number||FP200H42C|
|Brand||Prysmian Cable & Systems|
|Size||100m x 13.5mm (Mean Overall), 0.85mm (Strand)|
|Manufacturer||Prysmian Cable & Systems|
|Standards||BS 5839-1: 2002, BS 7629-1, BS 7629-1, BASEC, BS 5266-1: 2005, BS 5839-1: 2002, BS 6387, EN 50200 Class PH60, LPCB|
|Material||Plain Annealed Copper (Conductor), Insudite (Insulation), Thermoplastic LSOH (Outer Sheath), Laminated aluminium tape (Screen)|
|Diameter||13.5mm (Mean Overall)|
|Operating Temperature||-20 to 70°C|
|Cores||Plain Annealed Copper 4mm²|
|Core Colour||Brown and Blue|
|Conductor Material||Annealed Copper|
|Cross Sectional Area||4 sq mm|
|UNSPSC Title||Insulated or covered cable|
|eCl@ss Code 4.1||27060101|
|eCl@ss Title||Cable, wire (other, unclassified)|
Our Delivery Promise
- Order online before 8pm and we aim to deliver your order the next working day.
- Order online after 8pm and we will dispatch your order the next working day. If you order after 8pm on a Thursday, we will deliver it on Monday.
- Order over £50 online for FREE delivery. There is a surcharge of £4.16 +VAT (£5 inc. VAT) for orders under £50 +VAT.